This is a bit different from my usual posts but I’m pleased to say that the wonderful beautyandthemechanic has nominated me for the Liebster award, I’m so grateful!
These are the rules:
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them in.
Answer the 11 questions that you were asked when nominated.
Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers) and link them below.
Create 11 questions for them to answer and let them know that you have nominated them!
These are the questions beautyandthemechanic gave me:)
- What is at the top of your Bucket List? One day I would love to scuba dive…once I’ve learnt to swim.
- Where in the world (or not, space counts too!) – Universe? – would you most want to visit? One day I want to go to Asia and experience a completely different culture than boring old England.
- If you could live the life of a film or book character who would you choose? Hot almost brother and hot best friend? I would HAVE to be Clary from the Mortal instruments series.If you liked the Twilight series you should definitely check out this series, I love them!
- What is your biggest beauty regret (if you have one)? I moved to another school in year 9 and I thought to look cool I would wear LOADS of foundation( bear in mind this was before I had any knowledge of makeup).Unfortunately I’m now constantly reminded by my bestfriend of the first day she met me, looking like an “orange chav”.
- What was your most life-changing moment? The day my family decided to move to town called Ipswich, I can’t imagine what my life would have been like had I lived the rest of my life in my old school.
- What is your favourite pair of shoes? I am a bit of a converse addict, even though they are beyond scruffy and ruined, classic white converse will never go old.
- What is your favourite time of year? I am definitely a summer girl, even my body agrees as I am majorly Vitamin D deficient.I am biologically happier in summer.
- If you were able to shapeshift into any animal, what would you choose? I’d probably be a puppy, annoying, excitable yet lovable (hopefully)
- What is your favourite Scent (type of perfume, aftershave, etc.)? I loved the first Lady Gaga perfume because I’m a bit of a fangirl.
- Which Disney/Pixar character would you most relate to? I would definitely be Ariel from the Little Mermaid, I even managed to bag her as a fancy dress one time!( Nobody let me get up on stage and perform part of this world though :()
- What can you do to instantly put a smile on your face? Eat…anything…preferably chocolate.
I hope everyone can get to know me a bit more now, and can continue to read my blog.
My nominees are
I love reading all their blogs, so check them out!
The questions i pose to these lovely ladies are:
- If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 items would you take?
- If you were a cocktail,which would you be?
- How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- High heels or flats?
- Strong lip or strong eye?
- Best thing about being a woman? (yes, I sang along to Shania Twain whilst typing that)
- If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you buy?
- Would you rather shave of your eyebrows off or have no eyelashes?
- If you could commit a murder, knowing that you’d never get caught, what would you do?
- Who was your favorite Disney character?
And finally…. if you had to stick with one makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Enjoy everybody, I look forward to seeing your responses!