We are always told that a University education is super important but since having been a Hertfordshire for nearly a whole academic year I have come to realise there is SO much more to being an adult than lectures. Here are some of my biggest revelations (and some photos of me personally experiencing them):
- Putting on a bed sheet by yourself is HARD.
- Cheese is bloody expensive.
- Waking up at 3pm and still feeling tired happens…a lot.
- A diet of chicken nuggets and ASDA smart price yoghurts is more satisfying than you’d think.
- Being top of the chunder chart is a good thing… apparently
- Going to the library doesn’t necessarily mean any work will be done- no matter how close the deadline is.
- ASDA own brand vodka IS NOT a better alternative to the more expensive branded one.
- Adding 3 days onto any use by date is acceptable.
- Nicking plastic cups from a club is not theft, it’s genius.
- If you’re in a group on your way out somewhere singing about ZANTE CARZORLA over and over again is inevitable.
- Making each other cups of tea in exchange for a favour is a very serious binding contract.
- Never be in more than 2 club photos per night, you wake up and regret them instantly.
- Leaving your door unlocked WILL result in consequences.
- Shuffling should only be attempted by masters once on the dancefloor.
- They are essential for pre-drinks but you NEVER own a full set of cards ( where do they all go?!)
Now these are realistically the rules of my life and I am proud….. Sort of .What have you learnt from University?
P.S I’m trying to get more followers on Bloglovin as some think it’s more popular blog platform, follow me here https://www.bloglovin.com/people/tamsinludgate-12604137