Hello all! Hope everyone is well and enjoying this rare bit of English Summer. I am currently suffering from post-festival blues after having an amazing time at the Electrical Daisy Carnival in Milton Keynes last weekend and decided to do a post about the trends I saw there and I’m sure will be present at more festivals this summer!
- Glitter roots…. big up the girls who just CBA to keep
up with ever-growing roots so why not just cover them in glitter? Genius
- Space buns…long gone are the days of bothering with brushing hair at festivals and having it in your face, everywhere I looked, cleverly, girls everywhere have simply scrunched up their hair into double space buns, why not?
- One pieces…. who needs uncomfortable denim shorts? just go with a simpler (and comfier, may I add) playsuit plus less clothes to pack! Or if you’re a crazy fancy dresser at festivals, a onesie works just the same.
- Glitter facepaint…. face paint dots are so last season. Now it’s all about highlighting the f*** out of your face with glitter.
- Flower headbands…. now come on, did you really thing these classics was ever going to go out of fashion? I think not.
What festivals are you all going to? Will you be braving the glitter roots?